Sunday, January 07, 2007

It seems like a good place.

I'm not sure about all the spots though...I'd like to see a few more stripes. Hard to camouflage in here.

6 comments:

Chester The Bear said...

Now if I was a cat instead of a bear, I'd be just a tiny bit uncomfortable lying there amongst all those skins of my dead feline brethren.

I wouldn't be able to stop thinking "so, am I just some decorator item around here?"

Identity Crisis said...

Thank you for understanding. It was a little disconcerting when I first moved in here. I wondered why they fed and brushed me so often. Eventually, I established that none of it was real fur and looked upon it as imitation being a sincere form of flattery.

Chester The Bear said...

Or a rehearsal for the real thing. I did stay in a hotel once that had a bear skin rug and open fire. It was a very uncomfortable night.

Identity Crisis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

You're scaring me! Sometimes when she is asleep I stand on her chest, place the tip of my nose against hers and breathe in veeerrry sloooowly and very deeeeply. I rule.

Keep your straw away from those flames.

Elmer

Ross F. said...

Couldn't find an email addy to send this to you, so here goes: nothing you write is trite. :)

- Burns