I've been studying.
Saturday, September 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meowings from a cat.
| clocksforwebFree! Quiz1da6 feeTha5e eiKi2roo Quaix4ma DeeXah6k See1ceaw oo3faeQu loTh3boo chee9Phi Tie7queo othe4Ka0 Ooku4aiS yahX5kee aid6XeuS ahch0Bah eeJie9ax |
8 comments:
enuf study now human ...
me too lovz cat, cats and catz! all kindz.
I'm allergic to cats. My life's been one disappointment after another. Sucks to be me.
Thank you for sharing. New nonallergenic cats are available from selected vendors.
Yeah, but see THEN, I'd have nothing to compLAIN about.
You could complain about sunshine in your eyes and on your shoulders, happy people that make you feel like dancing when you have work to do on a Sunday afternoon when skies are blue and somewhere over the rainbow there is a bag who has bunions and a hairy chest and she takes you down to the river and feeds you small portions of mediocre food with chives and onions. Or dogs...yeah, dogs.
I suppose...
What a terrific blog!...just passed on the link to complex cat thoughts to my friend V.
Cheers to you!
Post a Comment