I haven't posted for awhile because I have been to the VET! I made her chase me around the house three times before she stuffed me in the cage and locked the door. That should have convinced her that my leg was OK but it didn't. True, it hurt and it was swollen but I could still run...so what was the big deal? Now she is stuffing blue pills down my throat twice a day. I have to admit it feels better. So much so, that I licked all the fur off the affected area. It hurt too much to do that before. Now what Ms Fix-it? A cone around my neck?
Wednesday, June 21, 2006
Life's a blurrrrrrrr
I haven't posted for awhile because I have been to the VET! I made her chase me around the house three times before she stuffed me in the cage and locked the door. That should have convinced her that my leg was OK but it didn't. True, it hurt and it was swollen but I could still run...so what was the big deal? Now she is stuffing blue pills down my throat twice a day. I have to admit it feels better. So much so, that I licked all the fur off the affected area. It hurt too much to do that before. Now what Ms Fix-it? A cone around my neck?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment